We are so looking forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment. Please make sure to read through all of the instructions below prior to your appointment.
Non-Surgical Breast Lift
PRE- & POST- TREATMENT CARE
- Avoid the use of NSAIDS (ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Naproxen, Aspirin, etc.) 3-5 days before procedure
- Tylenol is ok for pain relief right up to and including the day of procedure.
- Avoid the use of fish oil supplements and blood thinning medications.
- Eat a hearty breakfast and/or lunch depending on your appointment time and hydrate well!
- There may be swelling, bruising and/or redness in the treated area.
- Wear an underwire or supportive bra for 5 days day and night
- Avoid any compressive bras (i.e. sports bra) for 5 days
- No upper body workouts or intense metabolic activity for 5 days
- Avoid the sun & use a physical sunblock daily
- Please do not use aspirin or other NSAID pain relievers (Advil, Motrin, Aleve) for one week after the procedure. You may use acetaminophen (Tylenol) as directed on the label and /or apply an ice pack to the area for any discomfort.
- Avoid the following for at least 1 week:
- Retin A / Trentinoin or retinol containing products
- Systemic Steroids (prednisone, dexamethasone)
- Alcohol and Cigarettes
- Avoid lymphatic massages, saunas, hot tubs, hot yoga or any activity with excessive sweating
- You will see the full results from the Vampire Breast Lift in 3-6 months.