- Do not use any exfoliating agent, such as retinol or tretinoin.
- Stop taking NSAID medicines such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Naproxen since they interfere with normal blood clotting. Check medication labels for active ingredients.
- You may take Acetaminophen (Tylenol) as needed not to exceed 3000 mg a day.
- If you have herpes, please take Valtrex.
- Hydrate and get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Please razor shave 2 days in advance.
Non-Surgical Labiaplasty / Precision Plasty
PRE- & POST- TREATMENT CARE
We are so looking forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment. Please make sure to read through all of the instructions below prior to your appointment.
PRE-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS - 2 DAYS PRIOR
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Eat a balanced breakfast and hydrate.
- Wear loose, preferably cotton clothing and underwear.
- Bring all prescribed medications with you to your procedure.
- You may feel excess gas in your abdomen and treated areas (subcutaneous air), this is normal and will subside in 2-3 days. If uncomfortable, use a warm compress or heating pad.
- The treated area may be swollen, and you will experience some discharge for 24 hours.
- Apply the Neosporin in your take-home kit every time you use the restroom.
- Continue to wear loose, cotton clothing and cotton underwear.
- You may return to work and normal activity after 2 days.
- You may resume sexual activity and working out after 5 days.
- Do not take a bath, soak, use a hot tub or sauna for 7 days.
- After swelling decreases: wear compressive underwear or pants (i.e. yoga pants) for 7 days.
- You may take Acetaminophen (Tylenol) as needed for pain not to exceed 3000 mg a day.
- If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to call VSPOT at 2129881387.