If you’ve ever asked yourself — Why is it hard to orgasm or difficult to orgasm?
Don’t worry! Better sex is in your blood–literally.
There are many women who can’t orgasm or find it difficult to orgasm. Or maybe you are one of the lucky women who just want vaginal orgasms or mind blowing orgasms!
Which ever experience you have with orgasms, VSPOT has the solution.
The O-Shot (The Orgasm Shot) is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment. It is a simple painless treatment method of using your own blood platelets (PRP) which are injected into your vaginal tissue. The platelets naturally attract your own stem cells to the injected area, which then generate healthier and more functional tissue in the vagina. This stimulates vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation. After the treatment, you will find an increase in libido and the ability to have multiple, more intense orgasms quickly. No more wondering “Why can’t I have an orgasm?”
VSPOT team members are gynecologists that specialize in women’s sexual health and were trained personally by the inventor of the Orgasm shot method.
How it works:
- The doctor first numbs the area with a cream, then takes your blood and puts it in a centrifuge, isolating the platelet rich plasma and growth factors. Using a tiny needle, the doctor will inject the PRP product in the clitoris and G-Spot (yes you have one) Each shot is issued with precision and care to ensure that there is no pain or downtime—only outstanding results. The entire procedure takes approximately 40 minutes most of it is the numbing time. There is no post-procedure recovery time necessary.
Women who have had the O-Shot tell us that they have a better, more intense orgasm—so, why not give it a “shot?”
- More frequent, and longer, orgasms.
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased natural lubrication
- Greater arousal from both vaginal and clitoral stimulation
- Stronger, more frequent orgasms
- Dramatically improves urinary incontinence
History of PRP and O-Shot
The O-Shot is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment that will help you climax more intensely and quickly during intercourse. Platelet Rich Plasma treatments have been used to treat everything from arthritis to nerve injuries. Introduced into the world in 1970, PRP became regularly used in medical treatments in the late 1980s. In 2011, Dr. Charles Runels, MD, registered and trademarked the Vampire Facelift ® procedure, introducing PRP to the world of cosmetics. When platelet-rich plasma is injected into the face (the Vampire FaceLift®), stem cells multiply and grow younger tissue, rejuvenating the skin of the face. Dr. Runels, after having so much success with the Vampire FaceLift ®, pioneered the O-Shot® (orgasm shot), applying PRP to the vagina walls. With the O-Shot®, tissues are regenerated on the vaginal walls. Women going through any problem orgasming, or have mild stress incontinence are ideal candidates for this procedure.